Seven days of countryside romantic
Enjoy a relaxing week in the Lüneburg Heath.
Go on long hikes and bike rides and get to know the Südheide Nature Park on one of the 10 different cycle paths. For your bike tour, we will gladly lend you (at an additional cost) our own bicycles.
Highly recommended is a bike ride to Hösseringen. Here you can visit an open-air museum, which covers an area of about 10 hectares and houses a collection of about 45,000 objects (from the pin to the combine harvester) in addition to 26 typical, originally preserved buildings of the Lüneburg Heath.Definitely worth a visit!
For those who are looking for a small bargain, should do a trip to the "Designer Outlet Center" in Soltau.
After exciting day trips it means: relax!
Our wellness area invites you to recharge your batteries and calm down. For your physical well-being, our kitchen team provides delicious regional and seasonal menus.
- Welcome with fresh fruit in the room and an aperitif in the restaurant "Schäferstuben"
- Seven nights with breakfast buffet
- Six three-course menus
- A five-course gourmet menu with a wine accompaniment
- A soothing back massage (duration: 30 min.) by prior arrangement before your arrival.
- On request, you can rent a hiking or cycling map at the reception
- Use of wellness area
- Extensive excursion tips for the region from our reception team
Price per person€ 770.00 in Standard - double room
€ 861.00 in double room with balcony or Löns-comfort room
€ 882.00 in single room
€ 966.00 in Juniorsuite and Suite